1/30/09

Hoping to be back in 09

As you can see, my last post was almost a year ago. I stopped blogging with school and playing soccer, but I will get back into the hang of things again this year. That will be my New Yr's resolution...in a way.

If you read my first and last blog...boy was I wrong or what? Brett went to the Jets and his yr didn't end too good. I will always be a Brett Favre fan, but I had to move on like he did with the Packers. So let's talk about the Pack. As a Packers fan, A-Rod did very good from stats pov. He played all of his games where during around week 3 or 4 people questioned if he would be able to play with some injury (i think shoulder related). He got tough and played the entire season, only 275 from Favre now. he threw 28 TD and 13 INT, which is very good for his official first yr in the NFL.

The Packers could of been a very good team this year. They ended the season 6-10 overall, which is not great from where they were a season ago in the NFC Championship game. They lost many games this past season where they were leading in the 4th quarter. What the hell happened to their D? The D couldn't get the job done...it couldn't finish. I believe it's true when they say that defenses wins championships. The Packers beat the Colts and with there great D play to stop Manning in a 34-14 win. The Packers almost even beat the Titans when they still were unbeaten, but lost in OT...which was a reasonable loss. No one could point fingers at anyone because both teams played well from my memory. The Packers lost to Carolina where Delhomme threw a bomb into smith's hands for a miracle like winning TD. The D just began to fall apart. With a new D Corrdinator in Dom Capers and installing the 3-4 defense, let's hope the 2009 season will be the Packers season.

At lest they beat the Lions...I was a little worried about that game.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Sports Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger