3/13/09

I Am Selfish



As many of you already know, TO has found a new home in Buffalo with the Bills. What were they thinking? Do you really think he wants to really stay there for more than a year? I’m guessing after next season he won’t even return to the Bills. The Bills are a short term plan for Owens. Owens will become a free agent again after the 2010 season and he sure will certainly test the free agency market for a better opportunity. I’ll tell you this, if he has a great productive season, other teams will be wanting his service in 2011 football season. The reason why he landed with the Bills was because there weren’t any other teams that wanted his service this season. It showed you how limited the market was for TO and his reputation. Many teams were reluctant on signing him.

Already TO is making demands. TO wanted to wear the number 81 and he will get what he wished for by taking that number away from second year receiver James Hardy. Hardy now will wear number 84. There you go right there. It shows you how selfish Owens really is. If he was a better man he would’ve let Hardy keep the number and he would’ve switched to a different number. Owens could’ve switched to his old college number (80), but no his ego took over and he got what he wanted which was his number he’s been wearing in the NFL since his rookie season. This just shows you how Owens is all about “me, me, me”, he has a “me” mentality and doesn’t regard the people around him. He doesn’t care about others. I bet you he didn’t care that Hardy wore that number. Owens was like “I’m gonna get my number, if I don’t, I’m gonna go apes**t around this place” and you know the Bills had to give in and give Owens what he wanted. They didn’t want this story to be blown out of proportion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE quarterback killa, is getting so much attention, such an attention whore he is. ah well, it's the bills problem now to deal with ;0

Azeem said...

I know this is very unlikely but...I would go off on the Packers if they ever thought of getting him.

He destroyed teams in SF, Dal, and Philly. Buf is just next on the list. Plus he's gonna be playing with a 3rd year QB who isn't playing at his elite level yet.

Anonymous said...

he's old, he's washed up & he only catches what he can showboat.

the packers would never ever stoop to that level. they have a solid team & far to much class to be bothered with the likes of TBLOW!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Sports Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger