3/19/09

A-Rod in love with A-Rod



By now you have seen the A-Rod photos of him embracing himself in front of a mirror in Details magazine. When I saw the picture, I laughed to myself and wondered why. I mean was it the right time for him to be making love to himself in front of a mirror after the PED’s allegations? I know the photo shoot had taken place a couple months ago (I hope), but he could’ve done other poses. This kind of shows you how A-Rod is self absorbed and how he is in love with himself.

How much can a guy pile on to himself? First it was his divorce, the new relationship with Madonna, getting hurt, his PED use, and now the photos. The PR in the Yankees club house must have been thinking “what the hell has he gotten himself into now”? When you’re as big as A-Rod (in the fame sense) you’re every move will be captured and you will be criticized. That’s what the general public does. By doing the photo shoot, this has added more baggage on top of what he has already. The Yankees should feel like a joke with the recent photos. They should be ashamed of the pictures and of the decisions A-Rod has made so far.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAYUM!!!!!

egads, what in the hell ??

well Azeem, thank u for my afternoon laugh!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Sports Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger