3/30/09

If Jesus was Reincarnated today...



I was watching Sports Center today, and I saw an interview with Tim Tebow with a stubble/beard. After seeing him in the interview, it kind of validated my infatuation that I have for him. I will admit I’m a Tebow fan and I hope the best for his future in the NFL one day. To my point, I told my brother and sister poking in fun that if Jesus came back to life today, he would come back as Tim Tebow. Tebow is very religious man and credits his abilities and his faith in God. The guy says “God Bless” after every interview. He just doesn’t say “good bye” to you, he says “God Bless”. I started to realize this when I was listening to an interview he had on the radio in my car and then on TV interviews.

Also I’ve read that during Spring Break last year, he went to Mexico or the Philippines to help his father circumcise boys and other missionary work. Most kids usually go to Cancun for their spring break, but not Tebow. He gives his time for that one week helping kids and people. Tebow also gives speeches in state prisons inspiring change for the inmates for a better future when they get released. Tebow is aiding to change the world one person at a time in a way. For a guy to stand next to an inmate, he has guts. Anything can happen to him. “No matter where I am, if I'm preaching to Muslims or in a prison, if you're in the will of God, that's safer than driving down the interstate,” Tebow said. “That's how I feel about it. He's in control of whatever happens. I'm thinking more about their needs than my needs. They need to hear what I'm sharing, so I don't think about any sense of fear. The Lord has it under control, and he'll take care of me.” The guy does all this charity work because of his status and uses it for good because he knows he can make a big impact on people’s lives.

After that loss to Ole Miss last season, Tebow took the blame on him. He made sure that the Gators would never lose again and win the National Championship. “I just want to say one thing. To the fans and everybody in Gator Nation, um, you know what, I'm sorry. I'm extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Florida's never done here. But I promise you one thing: A lot of good will come out of this. You have never seen any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of this season, and you'll never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of this season, and you'll never see a team play harder than we will the rest of this season. God bless.” Well guess what? They did win the Championship beating Oklahoma. The man has a strong faith based confidence upon him and he inspires everyone around him to be the best and to work at best of their abilities. If there was a man begging for food on the streets, Tebow would be the man who would help him when others won’t. He is a great guy that will give any NFL team a better image than they already have. I’m not saying Tebow is Jesus I want to clarify that. I’m just saying if he was with us right now he would be reincarnated as Tim Tebow.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Sports Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger